TL;DR: I dance, I think, I tech, I make. This site is my attempt to capture and share some of my thoughts and creations with you all.
For the curious, a slightly longer description of me…
- Grew up in Los Angeles (like, actually Los Angeles… like, the city)
- Danced ballet for about 12 years
- Studied Computer Science (biocomputation focus) at Stanford
- Worked for Palantir as a product manager for several years
- Quit the tech thing and started my own health coaching practice
- Circled back to tech and started working for Tenable, still health coaching peeps on the side
Outside the whole “career” thing, I also spend quite a bit of time thinking about all sorts of things (and sometimes writing about them). I’m mostly interested in:
- Psychology — why do people do what they do? how can we change our behavior for the better?
- Philosophy — how can we live more meaningful and fulfilling lives? what do “meaningful” and “fulfilling” even mean?
- Computer theory and logic — how can we optimize this particular algorithm? is this problem solvable? how can we prove that X is true?
- Health and wellness — what should we be eating? how can we adopt healthier behaviors? why is healthy living so challenging, and how can we make it easier?
Oh, and dance — although this is less of a thing I think/write about, and more of a thing I do. At this point, it’s mostly just for fun, but I’d like to do something more with it eventually.