I simplify healthy living so you can enjoy good
health while preserving your time, energy, and
money for the people and things you love.
If you want:
- More joy, energy, and confidence
- Less stress and anxiety
- Focus and clarity throughout the day
- A long, healthy life
Without having to:
- Spend hours on the treadmill
- Track every calorie you consume
- Drop $$$$ on spirulina and goji berries
- Drain your willpower battling “unhealthy” temptations
Then I'm your gal.
I’m a former ballerina, a software project manager, and a wellness coach.
Although I’ve been interested in health for a long time, it took years of anxiety and burnout, and a demanding Silicon Valley career, to realize my approach was way too complicated.
And so my quest for simplicity began.
- I reoriented myself around the fundamentals of wellness, and started filtering out anything more complicated.
- I crafted systems and routines to streamline my life and reduce my reliance on memory and willpower.
- I cultivated a deeper awareness of my personal tendencies and the habit-change strategies that work best for me.
Now, I’m sharing these things with you—the realizations, the systems, and the hacks—so that you can lead a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life (without burning out in the process).